CLERK OF THE COURTS
The Clerk of the Courts is a county elected official who performs as an officer of the court, the manager of court information and the chief financial officer for all revenues collected on behalf of the Court. This office also issues marriage licenses and maintains all recorded marriage in Clark County.
The Clerk administers the official court records for all trial court cases with jurisdiction in Clark County, prepares the permanent historical records for the courts, processes and issues various documents for court cases.
As a member of the Election Board, the Clerk oversees, conducts, and certifies the results for all federal, state, county, township, municipal, special, and school board elections.
Clerk's Office Business Hours
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (We request new cases be filed by 4:00 pm)
Please Note: Effective January 23, 2023, the Clerk’s office will be closed from 12:00-1:00 P.M, Monday through Friday.
Check the status on a Court Case
To check the status on a Court case please click here to be taken to mycase.in.gov
TRIAL COURT ONLINE STREAMING
Trial courts around the state are conducting remote video hearings, and they are authorized by Supreme Court order to live-stream hearings that are open to the public. Click on the link below to watch trial courts online. Recording of court hearings is prohibited, so archived versions of hearings are not available.
Circuit Court #1
- Judge Nicholas Karaffa - 812-285-6308
Civil Cases - https://zoom.us/j/95382569385?from=join#success
Criminal Cases - https://zoom.us/j/6740584621?from=join#success
Circuit Court #2
- Judge Bradley Jacobs - 812-285-6333
Circuit Court #3
- Judge Lisa Glickfield - 812-285-6316
Circuit Court #4
- Judge Vicki Carmichael - 812-285-6294
Civil Cases - https://zoom.us/j/96946882184?from=join#success
SUPERIOR Court #5
- Judge Abe Navarro - 812-670-4949
Pretrial/Status Conference for Last Name A through L
Pretrial/Status Conference for Last Name M through Z
SUPERIOR Court #6
- Judge Kyle Williams - 812-670-4950
- Magistrate (A) Lisa Reger - 812-280-5661
- Magistrate (B) William Dawkins - 812-258-2593
- Magistrate (C) Joni Grayson - 812 -207-2878
- Research trial court statistics
- Watch oral argument videos
- Apply for the Indiana Bar
- Law library catalog
- Calculate credit time for criminal sentences
- Date calculator