CLERK OF THE COURTS
The county clerk is responsible for filing vital records or important documents related to Clark County's population and events including marriage licenses, child support, judgments, and official court documents. The resources below are provided to help you.
Our normal business hours are
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Our office closes for lunch from 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
court case information
MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION
- Search protection orders
- Search judgments and orders
- Search marriage licenses
- Search guardianship cases
- Look up record retention schedules
FIND LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
- Check an attorney's license status
- Find a registered mediator
- Look up appellate court judges
- Find a legal aid provider
- Research trial court statistics
- Watch oral argument videos
- Apply for the Indiana Bar
- Law library catalog
- Calculate credit time for criminal sentences
- Date calculator